Senior AWS DevOps Engineer
Join a successful team of experts as a Senior AWS DevOps Engineer and shape the future of cloud infrastructure. If you have a passion for cloud technologies and a proven track record in AWS-based DevOps, this is an exciting opportunity for you to take your skills and career to the next level. Be a key player in ensuring the smooth operation and continual improvement of a cloud infrastructure used by millions worldwide. Come be part of something big.
AirBeamTV is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior AWS DevOps Engineer to join our team and work on our cutting-edge screen mirroring software solutions. Our company is based in Naarden, The Netherlands, with additional employees located in Trivandrum, India.
AirBeamTV is looking for talented professionals to join our team in the Netherlands, and we’re an IND-recognized sponsor for highly skilled migrants. Don’t let location hold you back – apply today!
All About The Role
As a Senior AWS DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our backend services for our apps that are published on multiple Android-based app stores, including the Google Play Store, Amazon App Store, Huawei AppGallery, Apple App Store, and various Smart TV-specific app stores.
As a Senior AWS DevOps Engineer, you will play a critical role in designing, building, and maintaining the backend services for our apps. You will work closely with our development team to ensure that our applications are performing optimally and delivering a great user experience to our customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Designing, building, and maintaining scalable and secure AWS-based infrastructure
- Collaborating with development teams to build, test, and deploy applications
- Automating infrastructure deployment and maintenance tasks
- Troubleshooting production issues and providing timely resolution
- Building and maintaining security controls and protocols to protect customer data
- Monitoring system performance and capacity to ensure that our applications are always running at peak performance
- Staying current with new AWS features and services and incorporating them into our infrastructure as appropriate
Desired Skills & Experiences
As the premier provider of screen mirroring applications, AirBeamTV continues to set the standard for innovation and excellence. With a commitment to expanding into new markets with our revolutionary product, we are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for technology and mobile application development. The ideal candidate will be someone who is always searching for new and creative ways to improve our products and drive the boundaries of what is possible in this dynamic and fast-paced field.
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will possess:
The ideal candidate will possess:
- An academic or higher professional (technical) education
- More than 3 years of experience as an AWS DevOps Engineer
- In-depth knowledge of AWS EC2 instances, S3, DynamoDB, RDS, Lambda, Cognito, Step Functions, Athena, etc.
- Proficiency in Git
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Strong teamwork skills and a focus on results
- Creative problem-solving abilities
Skills and experience:
Experience with the following technologies is not required, but would be a plus:
- AWS Machine Learning
- AWS Redshift
- Video streaming protocols (HLS, WebRTC, RTP, MPEG-DASH, Smooth Streaming)
- Open source video software tools such as FFMPEG and x264
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual with a passion for technology to join our team as a Senior AWS DevOps Engineer at AirBeamTV. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with extensive experience in the field to work with a dynamic and innovative company that is shaping the future of the industry. If you have a proven track record and a drive to succeed, we encourage you to apply and become a part of our team.
- competitive salary
- 25 leave days
- a travel allowance
- a dynamic and supportive work environment
- Every day free lunch, drinks, and fruits.
If you have a passion for technology and a desire to work on innovative projects, we would love to hear from you.
At AirBeamTV, we prioritize the development of a thriving and collaborative workplace where individuals can grow and make a significant impact. Our team values diversity in skillsets and encourages imaginative thinking, particularly in complex programming. Our culture emphasizes the importance of positivity and teamwork.
Located in the accessible area of Naarden-Bussum, our company provides a dynamic work environment that nurtures professional growth and innovation. Our supportive team equips employees with all the resources necessary for success and places a strong emphasis on employee satisfaction.
For added convenience, we also provide free parking facilities. Join the dynamic and supportive team at AirBeamTV, where your unique skills, creativity, and expertise are embraced and given the recognition they deserve.
Join our team and make a lasting impact with millions of users worldwide. If you love technology and coding, apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to recruitment[at]airbeam.tv. As one of Europe’s fastest growing organizations, this is a great opportunity. We’ll reply within 2 weeks after applications close.
More About Us
Learn more about our company by checking out the careers page and products page. We also regularly publish news on our Linkedin page.
Please note: We kindly request that recruitment agencies refrain from responding to this vacancy. Any unsolicited acquisition based on this posting will not be considered.