React Front End Developer (Part-time)
Are you an expert in developing mobile applications and do you want millions of people worldwide to use your work every day? Then take a career step and come and apply at AirBeamTV.
The Financial Times listed us as one of world’s fastest growing organisations.
AirBeamTV is a Dutch tech company that is a market leader in screen mirroring apps for iOS and Android. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced React Front End Developer to join our rapidly growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the user interface of existing and new apps, ensuring a seamless and intuitive user experience for our customers.
Join the AirBeamTV team in the Netherlands as a highly skilled migrant. We’re an IND-recognized sponsor, and we welcome applications from candidates outside of the EU.
All About The Role
As a React Front End Developer, you will play a critical role in the design and implementation of our screen mirroring software, and your expertise will help us continue to deliver seamless and intuitive user experiences for our customers. If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity to advance your career, AirBeamTV is the place for you. Join our dedicated and passionate team and be part of the next chapter of our growth and success.
- Develop and maintain the front-end user interface for our screen mirroring software using React
- Collaborate with the design team to translate design concepts into code
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code that meets the highest standards of quality
- Test and debug code to ensure compatibility across all supported devices and platforms
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in front-end development and technologies
- Mentor and guide junior developers as needed
Desired Skills & Experiences
As the market leader in screen mirroring apps, we are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible. In addition, AirBeamTV also penetrates new markets with a revolutionary product that you can contribute to. We are looking for a person who is passionate about tech and mobile app development and is always looking for new ways to improve our apps.
- A relevant academic or higher professional technical degree
- At least 3 years of experience as a React Front End Developer
- In-depth knowledge and experience with HTML5, CSS/SCSS, and TypeScript
- Proficiency with Git version control system
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Strong collaboration skills and a team-oriented spirit
- Results-driven with a focus on delivering high-quality work
- Creative mindset with a passion for innovation and problem-solving.
Skills and experience:
- Strong experience in developing iOS and Android applications
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C and Java
- Strong understanding of mobile app development best practices
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Git and version control systems
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Competitive salary.
- Our multicultural team is a vibrant melting pot of creative minds from all corners of the world, coming together to produce an unprecedented and triumphant portfolio.
- Free, fresh lunch every day.
- Your own MacBook Pro
- All you can eat fruit.
- Perfect balance of both remote and office-based work from our Naarden location in The Netherlands to make sure that everyone can bring their best talents forward!
- Company events.
- A dynamic and supportive work environment that encourages learning and growth, with opportunities to make a meaningful contribution to the team. Your unique skills, creativity, and expertise in complex programming will be highly valued and recognized. Join a company that prioritizes its employees and fosters a positive and collaborative culture.
At AirBeamTV, we strive to provide an inspiring environment where professionals can find opportunities for growth and explore their creativity. Our supportive staff is always eager to make sure our team has everything they need — plus, getting here couldn’t be easier due to our convenient location near Naarden-Bussum train station.
What’s more? We also have complimentary parking spots!
Ready to be part of a great team and one of Europe’s fastest growing organizations? If your skillset is the perfect match for our position, don’t hesitate – send us an application through recruitment[at]airbeam.tv with both your CV and cover letter included!
We will get back in touch within two weeks after applications close so you can take the next step towards joining us!
More About Us
Discover the unique advantages and potential of a career with our company. Get up-to-date news delivered right to your fingertips – explore what we can offer you today!
Please note, this vacancy is not available for recruitment organisations. We do not wish to be approached by recruiters.