AirBeamTV, a leading provider of screen mirroring software worldwide, is seeking a talented UI/UX Designer to join our growing team at our Naarden office. As part of a highly diverse and consumer-focused proposition development team, the successful candidate will design the overall functionality of our product and ensure a great user experience through iteration and user testing.
At AirBeamTV, we have come a long way from our humble beginnings as a developer of a single Apple application – a screen mirroring app for Samsung TVs. Today, we are a leading tech company based near Naarden Station in The Netherlands, specializing in screen mirroring software solutions.
Our range of successful apps has expanded to seamlessly connect iOS, MacOS, and Android devices to popular TV brands and streaming services, providing our users with seamless connections to all major TV manufacturers like Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic and more, as well as popular media streamers like Chromecast, Roku, and Fire TV.
It’s not for nothing that the Financial Times has made us an official part as one of the fastest growing organizations in the world! Of course we are very proud of this.
In addition to our proven track record in the screen mirroring software market, AirBeamTV is also dedicated to driving innovation and staying ahead of the curve. As such, we are currently working on a highly-potential, secret app set to be launched later in 2023, further solidifying our position as a leader in the tech industry.
At AirBeamTV, we’re proud to be an IND-recognized sponsor for highly skilled migrants who wish to work in the Netherlands. If you’re outside the EU, we encourage you to apply for this position today.
All About The Role
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for creating visually appealing and user-friendly designs that enhance the overall experience of our products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, engineering, and marketing, to turn product requirements into engaging user experiences.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements with product managers, digital marketers and engineers.
- Translate concepts and projects into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and final designs optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
Desired Skills & Experiences
You know what it takes in a design to give users a positive app experience. You are a king or queen in designing professional apps and you have a good sense of what consumers need.
- Three or more years of UX/UI design experience.
- Expertise in standard UX/UI software such as Figma, Zeplin, After Effects, Sketch, InVision, Mindnode, Principle, Framer and Invision Studio.
- Skilled with Adobe products such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Extensive experience in using UX/UI design best practices to design solutions.
- A passion for products, markets, and technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of English and strong attention to detail.
- Affinity with iOS, MacOS, or Smart TV development is a big plus.
Our company offers an incredible package that includes:
- Competitive salary package.
- 25 leave days.
- Travel allowance.
- Freedom to express your own ideas and make them commercial.
- MacBook Pro.
- A multicultural team of creative minds dedicated to bringing the most revolutionary and successful product portfolio ever seen.
- Free, fresh lunch every day and all-you-can-eat fruit.
- Perfect balance of remote and office-based work with a convenient location near Naarden-Bussum train station with complimentary parking.
- Company events and opportunities for growth and development in an empowering and creative setting.
Join our team at AirBeamTV and be part of a dedicated and innovative company dedicated to putting our customers first.
We are actively seeking talented individuals to join our team, and if you believe that you have the skills and experience to thrive in this role, we welcome you to submit your application. To ensure a thorough evaluation of your candidacy, kindly include both your curriculum vitae and a cover letter in your submission to recruitment[at]airbeam.tv.
Our team will review all submissions received by the closing date and, if your application is successful, we will be in touch within two weeks to provide an update on the next steps in the recruitment process.
For any questions regarding the vacancy, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at recruitment[at]airbeam.tv. We are looking forward to receiving your application and learning more about your qualifications.
More About Us
At AirBeamTV, our career site is your gateway to understanding the distinctiveness of our organization and identifying opportunities for professional growth. Keep abreast of the latest updates by visiting our career site today.
Please note that this vacancy is intended for individual candidates and we kindly request that recruitment organizations do not apply.