The Ultimate Hisense TV Guide
In the Smart TV market is saturated with various models, resolutions, functionalities and novelties, Hisense TV is one of the less talked about brands. It may not have the flashy marketing of LG or Samsung, or big shot Super Bowl partnerships of TCL. But that doesn’t mean you should sleep on it! If there’s one thing these TVs should be known for it’s the amazing value for money they offer!
But how to pick the best Hisense TV model for your needs and budget? And when you actually end up getting one, what to do in case something goes wrong and you have to, let’s say, reset your TV without a remote?
Don’t worry, our experts at AirBeamTV are here to help you! In this ultimate guide, we will share all of the useful Hisense TV tips, tricks and recommendations.
Table of contents
- Who makes Hisense TV?
- Hisense TV Reviews and Recommendations
- What is Vidaa on Hisense TV?
- How to update a Hisense TV?
- Hisense TV screen mirroring
- Mirror Mac To Hisense TV
- How to get Disney Plus on Hisense TV
- Bluetooth in Hisense TV
- How to reset Hisense TV with no picture?
- How to clear cache on Hisense Smart TV?
- How to turn up volume on Hisense TV without remote?
- Why is my Hisense TV so slow?
- How to get Hulu on Hisense TV?
Who makes Hisense TV?
Hisense is a Chinese multinational white goods and electronics manufacturer that produces a wide range of consumer electronics, including televisions. This manufacturer’s TVs are known for their affordability, quality and features that create an amazing viewing experience.
Hisense TVs are made in several countries including China, South Africa, Egypt, and Poland. This allows the company to produce TVs for different markets and keep prices competitive.
Hisense TV Reviews and Recommendations
Is Hisense a good TV?
When it comes to the question of whether Hisense TVs are any good, opinions are rather positive. They are generally considered to be a solid choice for budget-conscious consumers looking for a TV with a good set of features. They are known for their good picture quality and Smart TV capabilities. However, some users have reported issues with software and customer support.
Which Hisense TV to buy for 450 dollars?
You may consider purchasing the Hisense H5510G 55-inch Full HD Android TV. It is priced around $450 and offers good value for the price, with features such as Full HD resolution, built-in Android TV operating system with access to streaming apps, and a 55-inch display.
Hisense’s bestselling TV under $170
Save big with Hisense’s top-selling TV – the Hisense 32A4GV 32” VIDAA unit! Right now, you can get it for an unbeatable price of less than $170 at Amazon — don’t miss out on this limited time offer!
This model has earned rave reviews from customers, boasting a remarkable 4.3-star rating and over 1,600 customer accolades. This incredible value product delights users with its outstanding picture quality!
Hisense series 7 ULED 4K TV
What is ULED
ULED stands for Ultra Light Emitting Technology. It’s a term coined by Hisense themselves to group together all their top-of-the-line models.
While it might sound like the next step form OLED or LED, ULED is not exactly a new technology. It’s more of a collection of various parametres that make TVs good. Think 4k resolution, wider color spectrum, dimming or a technology that allows you to view non-4k content in 4k. It’s all those things that bring your Friday night movies on the couch closer to a cinema date!
Not sure what all these terms mean? Click the button below to read AirBeamTV‘s guide to buying a Smart TV in 2023.
The things that are included in an ULED TV are in no way exclusive to Hisense. But, if you’d buying a ULED, you know you’re getting a TV that’s jam-packed with all the latest television technologies. Given the budget-friendly nature of Hisense, you should definitely give them a try if you’re looking for the best viewing experience.
Hisense 85 inch TV
The Hisense UX is the first television in the ULED X series. The television will have a screen diagonal of 85 inches and a backlight of more than 20,000 miniLEDs with ‘more than 5,000’ zones for full-array local dimming. This means that the TV achieves peak brightnesses of up to 2500cd/m², the manufacturer claims.
The previous U8H had an advertised peak brightness of 1500cd/m², although Digital Trends writes that it also achieved brightness levels close to 2000cd/m² in practice. Hisense speaks of a ’16-bit light control’ algorithm that should offer better dimming for a higher contrast.
Top 5 Hisense Roku Models
One of the most popular lines of Hisense TVs is the Hisense Roku. These TVs come with the Roku operating system built-in, which offers access to a wide range of streaming services and apps such as Netflix, Disney Plus or Hulu. They all come equipped in 4k capabilities, giving you the best viewing experience available on the market.
Here are five popular models of Hisense Roku TVs:
- Hisense 55R7E 55-inch 4K UHD Roku TV: This TV features a 55-inch 4K UHD display.
- Hisense 43R7E 43-inch 4K UHD Roku TV: This TV features a 43-inch 4K UHD display.
- Hisense 65R8F 65-inch 4K UHD Roku TV: This TV features a 65-inch 4K UHD display .
- Hisense 50R7E 50-inch 4K UHD Roku TV: This TV features a 50-inch 4K UHD display.
- Hisense 55R6E 55-inch 4K UHD Roku TV: This TV features a 55-inch 4K UHD display.
What is Vidaa on Hisense TV?
Vidaa is the custom operating system developed by Hisense for its Smart TVs. It provides a user-friendly interface that allows you to access and manage your favorite streaming apps, Live TV, and other content all in one place.
The system is designed to be fast and responsive, ensuring a seamless viewing experience. With Vidaa, you can quickly search for content across different platforms, including popular streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and YouTube.
The system also supports voice control, so you can easily search for content and launch apps with simple voice commands. In addition, Vidaa provides regular software updates to ensure the best performance and the latest features.
How to update a Hisense TV?
Updating the software on your Hisense TV is relatively straightforward. To perform an update, do the following:
- Go to the TV’s settings menu.
- Navigate to Support – System Update.
- If there is an update available, you will be prompted to download and install it.
This process can take several minutes to complete. If you wish to have updates donwloaded and installed automatically, be sure to toggle ‘Auto Firmware Upgrade’ in the update menu.
Hisense TV screen mirroring
Screen mirroring is a feature that allows you to share the screen of your mobile device or computer on your TV. To screen mirror on Hisense TV, you will need to use a third-party app such as AirBeamTV. This app allows you to wirelessly mirror your screen to your Hisense TV using your home WiFi network.
We offer several apps for this popular TV brand. The most popular application is the one that allows you to mirror iPhone to Hisense TV.
Mirror Mac To Hisense TV
In addition, we also have a revolutionary app to connect your Mac to Hisense TV. Wireless that is. This allows you to view all media files comfortably on the large screen and prevent tired eyes.
Click on our video above to get free instructions on how to use the screen mirroring app for Mac to Hisense TV.
How to connect Android phone to Hisense TV?
- Connecting an Android phone to a Hisense TV is simpler than ever thanks to AirBeamTV.
- Just go to the Google Play Store.
- Download our Android screen mirroring app onto your device, which requires wireless or wifi
- Follow the setup steps on the screen. It’s quick and easy, and should take no longer than five minutes.
AirBeamTV has optimized this process for different types of TVs, so you can be confident you have chosen the right app for your Hisense!
How to get Disney Plus on Hisense TV
Disney Plus is a popular streaming service that offers a wide range of movies, TV shows, and original content. That includes original series and classic movies from such massive franchises as Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar or Disney!
If you have a Hisense Smart TV, you can easily get Disney Plus on it by downloading the app from the TV’s App Store.
Here’s how to download Disney Plus on your Hisense TV:
- Click the Home button on your remote.
- Scroll across to ‘My Apps’.
- Find App Store in the list.
- Click the search icon in the App Store.
- Type in ‘Disney Plus’.
- Download the app and wait for it to install.
Screen mirroring method
All Smart TVs are notorious for one thing – they severely lack in storage space. If you don’t want to clutter your TV with yet another app, here’s a solution for you.
You can easily cast Disney Plus from your MacBook browser to your Hisense TV. Use the AirBeamTV MacOS mirroring app for Hisense TV.
Some apps, especially streaming services don’t allow screen mirroring. That’s because of a thing called DRM, or Digital Rights Management. It’s a mechanism that prevents copying of copyright content.
Since mirroring sends a copy of your sender device to your receiver device, DRM classifies it as copying. It’s something we unfortunately can’t do much about. However, there is a simple solution you can try. Refer to the video below for details:
By the way, don’t worry, AirBeamTV apps DO NOT store your recorded screen in any way. The copied image is deleted as soon as it hits your TV. Read more about how screen mirroring works in our guide.
Bluetooth in Hisense TV
Some Hisense TVs do have Bluetooth capability. It allows them to, for example, wirelessly connect to a soundbar to improve the sound quality.
However, whether or not your TV has Bluetooth connectivity it depends on the model. Not all have Bluetooth built in. Here are a some Hisense TVs that come equipped with Bluetooth capabilities:
- Hisense H8F: This is a high-end 4K UHD TV that has built in Bluetooth. It allows you to connect your Bluetooth headphones or speakers to the TV.
- Hisense H9F: This is also a high-end 4K UHD TV that has built in Bluetooth. It allows you to connect your Bluetooth headphones or speakers to the TV.
- Hisense H65U9F: This is a 4K UHD TV that has built in Bluetooth. It allows you to connect your Bluetooth headphones or speakers to the TV.
Note that these models and features may vary depending on the region and the year of release. Make sure to check the specific model’s parameters before purchasing.
How to connect soundbar to Hisense tv?
Connecting a soundbar to a Hisense TV is a straightforward process that can greatly enhance your viewing experience by adding better audio quality to your content. Here are the steps to follow:
- Make sure your soundbar and Hisense TV are both turned off and unplugged.
- Connect the soundbar to your TV using an HDMI cable, optical cable, or an audio cable.
- Turn on your Hisense TV and select the correct input source for the soundbar by using the TV’s remote control.
- Turn on the soundbar and set it to the correct input mode as well.
- Make sure the soundbar’s volume is turned up and adjust the TV volume to a comfortable level.
If you are using an HDMI cable to connect the soundbar, you may need to adjust the audio settings on the TV to ensure that the soundbar is the default audio source. Consult your TV’s manual for specific instructions on how to do this.
By following these steps, you should be able to connect your soundbar to your Hisense TV and enjoy enhanced audio quality.
How to reset Hisense TV with no picture?
If your Hisense TV has no picture, one solution you can try is to reset the TV. To perform a reset, do the following:
- Locate the power button on your TV. This is typically a button on the side or back of the TV.
- Turn off the TV and unplug it from the wall.
- Wait for a minute and then plug the TV back in and turn it on.
This process is called a “hard reset” and it can help to clear any temporary glitches in the TV’s software. It’s easy and requires no technical experience from you whatsoever.
How to clear cache on Hisense Smart TV?
If your Hisense is slow and you experience freezes, long buffering or slow loading times, it’s time to clear the cache.
To clear the cache on your Hisense Smart TV, you will need to access the settings menu on your TV. Here’s how to do it:
- Press the “Menu” button on your remote control
- Scroll to “Settings” and select it
- Scroll to “System” and select it
- Scroll to “Storage and reset” and select it
- Select “Clear cache”
- Confirm the action by selecting “OK”
It’s a simple process and no technical experience is needed. Just follow the steps listed above and you’ll be able to clear the cache on your Hisense smart TV.
How to turn up volume on Hisense TV without remote?
If you have lost your remote or it’s not working, you can still turn up the volume on your Hisense TV. You can use the buttons on the TV to control the volume.
The volume button on the side or back of your unit of is typically a small, round button with a Plus (+) or up arrow symbol on it, indicating that it is used to increase the volume. The button is usually located on the right or left side of the TV, or on the back.
The button may be labeled with the word “volume” or simply have the symbol on it. It is usually near the power button, so you can find it easily. It may be a physical button or touch-sensitive button, depending on the model of your TV.
Here are the simple steps you can follow to turn up the volume on your Hisense TV without using a remote:
- Locate the volume button on your TV. It is usually located on the side or back of the TV.
- Press and hold the volume button until the volume increases.
- Release the button once you have reached your desired volume level.
It’s a simple process that won’t require any technical experience or knowledge of you. Just follow the steps listed above and you’ll be able to turn up the volume on your TV without using a remote.
Why is my Hisense TV so slow?
Is your TV lagging or running slow? It can get quite annoying, right? Here are several reasons as to why that might be the case:
- Insufficient storage: Slow performance on a Hisense can be caused by insufficient storage. If the TV’s internal storage is full, it may struggle to run apps or load content smoothly.
- Outdated software: An outdated software version can also cause slow performance. Updating the software on your can help resolve this issue.
- Background apps: Running too many background apps can also slow down your Hisense TV. Closing unnecessary apps can help to improve performance.
- Network connectivity: Slow or unstable network connectivity can also cause slow performance. This can be caused by a weak Wi-Fi signal, a faulty router, or other network issues.
- Overheating: Overheating can also cause slow performance. This can be caused by poor ventilation or a buildup of dust in the TV’s internal components. If your TV is overheating, it’s recommended to give it a break and let it cool down before using it again.
How to get Hulu on Hisense TV?
You can easily get Hulu on your Hisense TV by using the TV’s built-in app store. Here are the simple steps you can follow to download and install the Hulu app:
- Press the “Home” button on your remote control
- Scroll to the “Apps” section and select it
- Search for “Hulu” using the on-screen keyboard
- Select “Hulu” from the search results
- Select “Download” or “Install” to begin the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, select “Open” to launch the Hulu app
It’s a simple process and you won’t need any technical experience. Just follow the steps listed above and you’ll be able to get Hulu on your Hisense TV.
It’s important to note that some Hisense TV models may not be compatible with Hulu or the app may not be available in some regions. Be sure to check the availability of the app in your region before trying to download it.
What to watch on Hulu
Hulu has a wide library of on-demand content. Watch classic TV series such as Lost and The Golden Girls. Discover heartbreaking dramas such as Pose or recent hits – The Patient or What We Do In The Shadows.
In conclusion, Hisense TVs are a popular and budget-friendly choice for many consumers. They offer good picture quality and Smart TV capabilities. Updating a Hisense TV is straightforward and you can easily get Disney Plus as well as other streaming apps on it. The Hisense Roku TV is one of the most popular lines of this manufacturer’s TVs. It offers access to a wide range of streaming services and apps.
How To Mirror Android To Hisense Smart TV
iOS and MacOS Hisense TV Mirroring App
Does It Cost Money To Have Something Plugged In?
How To Watch Movies From Phone To TV Without HDMI?