AirBeamTV is one of the leading providers of screen mirroring software worldwide. We build and market screen mirroring software from Mac, iPhone and iPad to all major TV brands (Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Philips) and media streamers (Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast). The Company is based in Naarden, The Netherlands with some employees working from Trivandrum, India.
We are currently looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to work on several parts of our business:
- UI / UX of our iOS and MacOS apps
- UI / UX of our native Smart TV applications
- Corporate style, branding, etc.
- Concepting new formats and concepts
- Design all kinds of media (website, video, print, online advertising, social media and so on)
- Contribute to the global visual identity and be a part of creating stories that will drive the growth of our iOS / MacOS / TV product portfolio
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience at a design studio, agency, or in-house design department
- A digital portfolio that demonstrates both strategic and conceptual design
- Mastery of composition, typography, color and imagery
- Strong visual design and storytelling skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (After Effects is a plus) and Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries
- Solutions-oriented and understands how to best prioritize tasks or assignments
- Video editing experience a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Team player spirit
- Focus on results
The offer is:
- A Good salary
- 25 leave days. As long as you’ll promise to come back.
- Relocation assistance, from A to Z (if you live abroad).
- Travel allowance.
- A very good working place, where you can learn a lot and be a serious member of the team and where your creativity and ability to solve complex programming issues will be really appreciated.
Apply now or check our other job openings