The way AirBeamTV screen mirroring apps work is by connecting an iPhone, iPad or a MacBook to a Panasonic TV. In order for that to happen both devices have to be able to discover each other. It may happen that your Panasonic TV doesn’t appear in the AirBeamTV Mac or iOS app.
In order for our screen mirroring app for iPhone, iPad or your Mac to work on your Panasonic, please read the instructions below.
For the latest Panasonic TV models, enable DMR (Digital Media Renderer) in TV Settings.
With your remote control, go to: Menu / Setup / Network / Application / DMR: ON
The Same WiFi Connection
For screen mirroring to work, both your Panasonic TV and your iOS or Mac device have to be connected to the same wireless network. Otherwise your iPhone, iPad or MacBook won’t be able to cast to your TV.
How to connect Panasonic TV to WiFi
- Press ‘Menu’ on your Panasonic remote.
- Go to ‘Network’ – ‘Network Connection’.
- Select ‘Quick Setup’.
- Choose ‘No’ to change current WiFi settings.
- The TV will display a list of available Wifi networks.
- Choose your wireless network and enter the password.
Screen Mirroring iPhone to Panasonic TV
To mirror your iPhone or iPad screen to your TV, do the following:
- Download the AirBeamTV app from the App Store. It’s free to try!
- Click the cast icon in the top-right corner.
- Pick your TV from the list.
- Click ‘Screen Mirror’.
- Choose ‘Start Mirroring’.
How to do screen mirroring in Panasonic TV – MacBook
First of all, download and install the AirBeamTV Mirror for Panasonic TV app. It’s free to try! Next:
- Switch your TV on.
- Launch the AirBeamTV app.
- Your TV should be listed on the ‘Target Device’ list.
- Click ‘Start Mirroring’.
Screen Mirroring isn’t working on my iPhone/iPad with iOS 15 or iOS 14.
Why Do Apps Block Screen Mirroring?
The connection between my iPhone / iPad and my TV breaks often.
How To Reset Panasonic TV To Factory Default Settings in Record Time?