Ultimate Guide To Streaming Super Bowl To Your TV From iPhone, MacBook And Android In 2024
The 2024 NFL just kicked off, after a tumultuous 2023 season. If you still have cable, you can follow this year’s season live on NBC. For everyone else, there are alternative ways available to catch the action. For Android, iPhone, iPad, and Mac owners, we have created a quick guide on how to live stream Super Bowl on your phone or laptop and cast it to your Smart TV screen.
NBC will be the traditional television broadcast home of the Super Bowl. Wondering where the 2024 Super Bowl will be? Super Bowl LVII will take place on Sunday, February 11, 2024, at Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas. This year’s halftime show will be headlined by Usher.
How To Stream The Super Bowl From Phone To TV in 8 Simple Steps?
Here are the steps to stream the Super Bowl from your phone to your TV using AirBeamTV’s screen mirroring app:
- Ensure that your phone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download and install the AirBeamTV screen mirroring app on your phone.
- Follow the onboarding.
- Your phone will scan for available devices to connect to, and your TV should appear on the list.
- Select your TV from the list of available devices to connect to.
- Once connected, open the Super Bowl live stream on your phone.
- The screen mirroring app should display your phone’s screen on your TV.
- Turn up the volume on your TV and enjoy the Super Bowl!
Read on to learn how to stream Super Bowl 2024 to your TV without cable!
Table of contents
- Step 1: How To Stream The Super Bowl Without Cable
- Step 2: Download the AirBeamTV Mirror App
- Step 3: Mirror Super Bowl on TV
Step 1: How To Stream The Super Bowl Without Cable
As streaming services, Live TV apps and cord-cutting are gaining popularity, traditional cable is losing its user base. Only in the USA, cable companies lost almost 800.000 customers in the third quarter of 2022.
It’s no wonder that you may want to watch Super Bowl without cable. Luckily, there are many ways, in which you can do so!
Stream the Super Bowl live on the Yahoo Sports app
Super Bowl LVII can be live-streamed on the Yahoo Sports app* and Screen Mirrored to your TV with one of the AirBeamTV apps of choice! As a bonus, viewers can use the “Watch Together” feature in the Yahoo Sports App that allows fans to stream the game with up to three friends from different locations.
*Geographic limitations may apply.
Watch Super Bowl on the NFL app
Watch Super Bowl on the official NFL app. With it, you get free live local and primetime games, highlights and news.
FuboTV is a sports-focused streaming service. They offer different packages starting at $64.99/mo, including a 7-Day Free Trial. They count on over 65 channels and several a la carte channel additions ranging from $5 to $29 a month.
You can also get an NFL-focused package. You can opt for a free subscription with Live 24/7 NFL network, highlights and game previews. The paid PRO package will cost you $49.99.
If you are looking for an option to watch the NFL in Canada, DAZN holds the rights for streaming NFL in that country. You can opt for a monthly or yearly subscription. Prices start at CAD 20.
United Kingdom: NowTV
Are you located in the UK? NowTV offers daily and monthly passes, starting from £4.99/day.
Foxtel is a great option to watch football matches. They offer a 10-day trial, but you need to acquire their Sports Pack. With it, you can also stream over 40 different sports, like the coverage of AFL, NRL, NBA, NFL, Super Rugby, Australian & European football, Supercars, Formula 1™, and international cricket.
Alternatively, you can also sign up to the NFL Gamepass, see costs on their website. It also includes a free trial!
Free Super Bowl Streaming Platform IP
You can visit VIPLeague and stream the Super Bowl or any sporting event of your choice. Although most streamers hail VIPleague as being one of the best streaming sites out there, it is blocked by some ISPs in some jurisdictions. To enjoy this site in regions where it is blocked, you should connect via a VPN to bypass the restrictions.
ESPN Watch design is appealing and professional, implying that users can enjoy the taste of a premium streaming site.
Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that the actual Super Bowl or any other match will be live-streamed by any of the websites mentioned above due to possible limitations and content blocking. Although streaming is legal in most jurisdictions, the access to these sites may be blocked by the ISP.
Step 2: Download the AirBeamTV Mirror App
After you have subscribed to your favorite streaming service, let’s get the game started! Make any NFL match available for everybody to watch by casting your phone or computer screen on the big TV. AirBeamTV has an app that will do just that! Mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad or Mac computer or laptop wirelessly to your Smart TV.
Cast Super Bowl from iPhone to TV
AirBeamTV iPhone & iPad mirroring apps support all the most popular Smart TV brands: Samsung, LG, Hisense, Philips, Panasonic and more!
Discover all the brands supported by AirBeamTV by clicking the button below.
Stream Super Bowl from Android to Smart TV
AirBeamTV Android screen mirroring apps support all the popular TV brands: Samsung, LG, TCL, Sony, Philips, Panasonic and more. The apps also support popular streaming devices – Chromecast, Roku and Fire TV.
Click the button below to see all TV brands supported by AirBeamTV apps!
Cast Super Bowl from MacBook to TV
You can also cast Super Bowl from your MacBook to your Smart TV. We support all of the popular Smart TV and streaming device manufacturers: Samsung, Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, LG, Sony and more!
Step 3: Mirror Super Bowl on TV
Now you are all set to start enjoying streaming the Super Bowl match with your friends and family! Before mirroring your screen please take the following information into account:
- The app will work on most Smart TV models from 2012 and onward.
- Expect a delay of around 3 seconds between your device and the TV. This is normal in any screen mirroring app.
- The app will probably not work with a VPN connection.
Why can’t I cast NFL app to tv?
- Insufficient network connection: If your device and TV are not connected to the same network or if the network connection is weak, you may not be able to cast the NFL app.
- Outdated software: Make sure that your device and TV have the latest software updates.
- Compatibility issues: The NFL app may not be compatible with your specific TV model or streaming device.
- Restrictions on the app: Some apps have restrictions on casting to certain devices or platforms.
- Firewall settings: Firewall settings on your device or network may be blocking the connection between your device and TV.
How many times have the Bengals been to the Superbowl?
The Cincinnati Bengals are a professional American football team based in Cincinnati, Ohio. They are a member of the National Football League (NFL) and have been playing in the league since 1968. The Bengals have made it to the Super Bowl twice in their history, both times in the 1980s.
- Super Bowl XVI: The Bengals made their first Super Bowl appearance in 1981, where they faced the San Francisco 49ers. They lost the game by a score of 26-21.
- Super Bowl XXIII: The Bengals made their second Super Bowl appearance in 1989, where they faced the San Francisco 49ers again. They lost the game by a score of 20-16.
The Bengals have been in the NFL for a long time, but they have not had much success in the league playoffs, they have only made it to the Super Bowl twice. The team has had a few successful seasons over the years, but they have not been able to make it back to the Super Bowl since 1989.
Which teams have never won a Superbowl?
As of our knowledge, there are several teams in the National Football League (NFL) that have never won a Super Bowl. Here are a few of them:
- Arizona Cardinals: The Cardinals have been a part of the NFL since 1920, and they have made it to the Super Bowl once, in 2008, but lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Atlanta Falcons: The Falcons have been a part of the NFL since 1966, and they have made it to the Super Bowl twice, in 1999 and 2017, but lost to the Denver Broncos and New England Patriots respectively.
- Buffalo Bills: The Bills have been a part of the NFL since 1960, and they have made it to the Super Bowl four times, in 1991, 1992, 1993 and 1994, but lost all four games to the New York Giants, Washington Redskins, Dallas Cowboys, and the Kansas City Chiefs respectively.
- Carolina Panthers: The Panthers have been a part of the NFL since 1995, and they have made it to the Super Bowl twice, in 2003 and 2016 but lost to the New England Patriots and Denver Broncos respectively.
- Cincinnati Bengals: The Bengals have been a part of the NFL since 1968, and they have made it to the Super Bowl twice, in 1981 and 1989, but lost to the San Francisco 49ers on both occasions.
- Cleveland Browns: The Browns have been a part of the NFL since 1946, and they have never made it to the Super Bowl.
- Detroit Lions: The Lions have been a part of the NFL since 1930, and they have never made it to the Super Bowl.
- Houston Texans: The Texans have been a part of the NFL since 2002, and they have never made it to the Super Bowl.
Now you know how to watch Super Bowl 2024 without cable and for free. You also know how to cast NFL app and other apps to your TV using AirBeamTV screen mirroring technology. Especially for TCL TV, because NFL has jsut announced this brand as its official TV partner for the 2024 Super Bowl.
Super Bowl is a big occassion. It brings together friends and families. Make it even more special with AirBeamTV screen mirroring apps!